Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final Check-In Letter

My experience in Ms. Priester’s class was overall really good. She was able to teach me in ways I could easily understand things. All the taking notes have been totally helpful throughout the whole year. One big impact to me was preparing for the CASHEE. Ms. Priester did everything possible to have every single one of her students to pass. Being in the system distracted me from my learning in school. I was going through so much that I didn’t care about passing my classes. I used to think that a C or D in class was not that bad. When I came to SPA I realized the importance about grades. Since freshman year to sophomore year I have improved my grades so much. I cried when I got a D on my progress report this quarter. Then I realized Mr. Walker messed it up. Anyways, school has become one of the most important things for me. Being one or the only girl in my house off 2-hour makes me really proud. I have learned a lot of things being in Ms. Priester’s class. I have learned more about technology, better writing skills, and so much more. More about technology is one of the things I have learned. Ms. Priester made us do many projects in the laptops and made work fun and easier to turn in. Google Docs. is one of the many things Ms. Priester thought to us. Many students complained that they lost their work in the computer when in shut down, or they lost their hard drive, well Google Docs. saves our work if the computer shuts down. This class has thought me manners. Manners are important everywhere is this world. Ms. Priester pushes her students to the best that they can be and honestly she pushed me so much to be at the level I am now. Confidence, Ms. Priester has thought me confidence in myself to do my work and get grades about C’s. Going into my junior year, I have set goal for myself. I want to make sure I turn every single assignment in and do all my work in class. I want to try to stay at a least of a 3.5gpa. I would also like to keep this goal for my senior year and hopefully finding a college where I would like to study and keeping my same goal. Can’t wait for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment