Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Second Sound Off

I am really exited to get the new loptops. It will be so easy when we are doing projects in school. I am so happy to have saved some newborn baby, either squires or gophers, from Robert Keil and Jose from boys 5. They found this tiny little baby and they were trying to microwave them for no reason but to be mean. Lebari and I went to get the rest as we saw, what we think is the mother, get eaten by a hawk. It was sad! We got the babies and I was up every 2 hours after 10 to feed this little cuties something. I was giving them milk and today we found a little more about them and we gave them some water. I'm really going to miss them. We were thinking about giving them to Ms. Davis to give to the animal rescue but then we thought about keeping it. Now, we have decided to just let them go to a place that they can be safe. Well, things are ok so far and they are still alive. Hopefully one day I could see them again when they are big. HAHA!! CUTE!!!

YEY ME FOR SAVING AND CARING FOR SOME TINY LITTLE CUTE CREATURES!!! 100% FOR CANDY AND LEBARI, EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD GET THE WHOLE CREDIT BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE UP ALL NIGHT!!! OH, HAHA, I FORGOT, THEY SLEPT ON MY BED LAST NIGHT, THEY WERE SO CUTE....AWWWW I AM PROUD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment