Monday, August 30, 2010

What Is Reading

1) Reading is a physical, mental, and mechanical process.
2) Eyes fixationize 90-95% of the time you are reading.
3) Sweep is the way eyes change from line to line.
4) Regression is when looking back at something you have already read.
5) Must identify works before comprehending them.

The ideal group model is the one that stay on task and help each other understand things. If I was a teacher wht would make me say "yeepee" wou;d be watching my students working together and not neccessary in groups but as one whole group. In my opinion my group worked well. We did not communicate as much but we answered any questions we had. We also commented on our opinions a litte. I think that if we would have dicussed things a little better my group would have been better. Overal it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment