Friday, May 7, 2010

KNOTT'S BERRY FARM!!!

Today was such a fun day. Our school gave a free day of school to all students who maintained a 2.7 GPA over the last 3 quarters. Many of my friend were able to go. It was so much fun, even though I didn't get in many rides. I had a great time with my friends. We had to stay in groups, at least 2 people together and I would like to thank Sam, Marquise, Jessica, Joseph, Marry, and Becky, for hanging out with me. Later on after lunch we found Mr.Walker, Ms.Priester, Ms.Emily, and Mr.Eric. It was so much fun spending time with our teachers out of school. Honestly, they are so much cooler out of school. Anyways, it was my first time going to Knott's so I really appreciate my friends understand my fear to most roller costers. HAHAH! It was really cool. Well, that's all folks. Thank you for reading!
<3 Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment