Monday, April 4, 2011

Me Vs. Reality

I have grown in many areas as time goes by. What I used to care about then I don’t care anymore. I was not very responsible, or mature. My understanding of life is different now. I am now more responsible. I am able to now be able to take the responsibility of the things I do, instead of blaming things on others. I am more mature and able to recognize the healthy types of relationships. I understand how a relationship should be and how life generally is. I understand the importance in honesty and respect, as I didn’t know that much then. I thought life was to have fun and never thought about how, especially girls, should have respect for ourselves.

I have also grown emotionally. I am able to realize that feeling will always change; however they should not control our life. When I was younger I would cry all day in my bed and not care about anything. Now I understand that life will be amazing and then cruel and all I can do is keep living it to the best I can. I stopped living in the past and focused on the present and the future. In order to continue life we got to keep moving forward.

What caused me to grow in these areas is my little sister. Knowing I will be the one she looks up to I don’t want her to have my bad habits. I want her to be proud and follow my good examples. She motivates me to be who I want to be. To reach my goals and move forward each day. She is my motivation, my little sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment