Friday, April 15, 2011

Essay’s Reflection

During my school year I have written research paper, biographical essay, autobiographical narrative, and I believe a bibliography too. Freshman year, I wrote an essay explaining how I got into the system. In that essay I did pretty well. I got like a B. Ms. Priester’s expectation were to do 3 drafts before the final draft. We had to self edit, peer edit and adult proofread. It took about a week an a half to have everything ready.
I have also done an autobiographical narrative on the book Bless Me, Ultima. I got help on that paper but I actually think I got an A. It was well written and it has a lot of time into it. It took about the same time as the other. The expectations were the same as for the other paper we had written.
I did a research paper and it was on the use of cell phones. It was actually very fun to write about it and I gather lots of good information for it. I got a high A on it. I think that was one of my best written papers of my school years. At least for the 10th grade it was.
During the time of writing essays it actually very stressful to me at times. However I love writing essays. I like personal essay the best and also about topics I am able to choose, that interest me like abortion, teen pregnancies, etc.
Essays are fun and I am exited to get started. Thank you.

1 comment: